Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Deegan

Monday, January 5th at 2pm. That is Deegan's scheduled time for surgery. I will let you know if something changes.

I met with the hemotologist yesterday and they want to do further testing and an IV challenge of DDAVP. They can do both at the same time. The first thing they said when we started talking was NO CONTACT SPORTS! No football or wrestling especially...poor Ryan. I asked the DR. if he could be the kicker and she just laughed at me. We will have to worry about that later.

3 comments:

kate said...

Sorry to hear about your little guy...I'm glad at least it sounds like you have good doctors and are figuring things out. Hamilton just had a granuloma removed and that was enough for me.

Good luck...we'll be thinking about you.

Sommer said...

Shannon, I hope everything goes well! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Is Ryan o.k.? That can't be any news a father wants to hear about his son! Especially a dad that LOVES football! I'm sure you are just grateful that he is healthy!
Keep in touch!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary Shannon and Ryan! I was just looking through my photo album last night and came across your wedding pictures. A flood of memories came rushing by, what a fun, crazy, hectic day! I will have to scan in the pictures I have and send them to you. I think you will get a kick out of them! Best wishes for another 11 years!!