Saturday, February 7, 2009

8 THINGS: (I've been tagged...)

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1-American Idol (yeah, I've been hooked since season 1. Ryan made fun of me and I missed a bunch of season 2. I hated that I missed so much and found my way back in time for the finale. I wish they had two seasons a year! I hate waiting so long between them.)
2-The Office
3-Dancing with the stars
4-Even Stevens. An old Disney channel show. Ryan and I loved watching it before Kaeleigh was old enough to understand it. Great laughs! (BACON!)
5-Everyone loves Raymond (re-runs are AWESOME!)
6-Extreme home makeover...when I get to watch it
7-Monk...was raised watching Matlock and Murder She Wrote...this is a hilarious murder mystery show!
8-Wipe Out!
We (Ryan and I) really don't watch a lot of tv "SHOWS". Ryan watches a lot of sports, and I don't have time to sit in front of the tv, but I never miss #'s 1-3!)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1-Took care of sick kids
2-Talked to Amy on the phone
3-Went to Lowe's
4-Took a drive with Ryan (he stayed home sick)
5-Practiced my violin
6-Played trains with Carson and Deegan
7 & 8-Clean, Clean and Cleaned the house again.

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1-No more diapers!!!
2-School being out so I can sleep in, I hope!
3-The new temple in Phoenix
4-A bigger car that the kids don't fight about the back seat (I hope Ryan reads this!!!)
5-A clean house
6-Valentine's Day
7-My family not being sick anymore
8-Faylor Family Reunion...July 10-12th!!! (I promise I will send announcements soon, but save the date!)

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1-EASY...CARRABBAS, HANDS DOWN!
2-The old spaghetti factory...who doesn't love FREE dessert and milk with your dinner?
3-Olive Garden
4-Ruth's Chris Steak House...only been there once, but HOLY ....(good thing we had a $100 gift card. We still had to pay about $13. I am sure we won't ever go back unless Ryan is feeling CRAZY later in life. Right now, he's pretty sane, so bye-bye Ruth's Chris! The best $10 broccoli (single serving) I ever paid for!)
5-We loved Bobby McGee's, but they are a BBQ Grill type of place now and no more performers...so sad!
6-In-n-Out

I can't really think of anymore. We must not eat out enough (kidding!)
8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
(ooh! let me think...)
1-The bigger car. Right now, I want a Toyota Sequoia, but I have my eye on a little piece of eye candy called a Lexus IS. I told Ryan he can drive the kids and have the Pathfinder. Compromise, right?
2-Granite countertops
3-Double ovens
4-Ashlyn to potty train herself
5-Deegan to not have accidents in the potty training arena
6-Unfinished projects in my house to magically finish on their own
7-A beautiful master bed and bath that NO KIDS ARE ALLOWED IN!
8-Peace and quiet. Kids have been home from school all week, Ashlyn's sick AND teething. Too much crying and fighting for this Mom.
8 PEOPLE I TAG
I am not tagging anyone only because Ashlyn is STILL crying and the kids are hungry...gotta go.

1 comment:

berjfaylor said...

Yes call me tonight-ish to tell me whats going on. I am on spring break that same week. Is it bad that I have no idea when Rebecca's spring break is? well, it comes and I deal with the days as they come. Ha ha. But yea call me after 630 and I will be able to chat for a bit.