Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Carson, the artist

So I am recognizing a "phase" that I wasn't sure until now that there really must be such a thing. Kaeleigh went through it as well. I don't know what to call it, but it's when your kindergartner figures out how to draw any and everything. Carson goes through about 10-20 sheets of paper in a day! Whether it is making paper airplanes, drawing and cutting out swords and bow and arrows, or coloring dinosaurs, etc, Carson is always busy creating his newest design. Now he even illustrates his jokes on paper as he's telling the joke (which takes longer).


I posted about Carson's dedication to his Mommy...he is going to be the best hubby! Here's my latest favorite picture: I asked Carson the "who and what's" of the picture. He says it is a picture of he and I. I noticed the little squares and asked what they were-PRESENTS from Carson to Mom, of course (bow included!) I asked what was in the presents...he said, "one has a candy hearts in it and the other one has jewelry." I guarantee you Ryan had nothing to do with this...what a thoughtful little guy! Ryan saw how excited I got over the picture and had to comment that if only it were that easy...that he could just draw me whatever I wanted or he thought of then he could save money!


Check out those stars! I spent an evening practicing those with Carson and now they make a cameo in every picture.

4 comments:

Sommer said...

He is the cutest little guy! I remember my kids going through that paper stage too! And yup, it was about in kindergarten! He is so thoughtful, I love it!
Your Vegas trip sounded way fun! I'm glad you were able to be with your mom and sisters! Glad you had a good time! I've never eaten at the Stratosphere before, but it looked way fun, I'll have to try it sometime!

Heywood Clan said...

I love my little Carson!!! He is too cute!! I just wanted to reach through the screen and squeeze him. Every time he does something like this, it reminds me of Spencer at that age. He was just like Carson, always thoughtful towards mommy. I miss it soooo much!!!! Can I borrow Carson for a few weeks?

Jenny said...

What a cutie pie!!! He will make some lucky lady very happy one day!!

Reanna said...

What a ladies man!! I think I am going to have Carson give my hubby some tips. LOL. He is sooo cute!!