Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life goes on

We are still alive! I have been missing keeping up on my blog reading and posting. Our computer crashed and we actually ended up having to buy a new one. We are now owners of a nifty little lap top. We are so behind the rest of the world when it comes to technology! Prepare yourself for some major posting...if I can figure the photo download thing out on the new toy. We have had a busy little while and have enjoyed some really fun stuff with the family. It's late and I need to be able to get the kiddos ready for church in the morning, so sometime soon, look for some cute photos! Can I just say real quick that if you haven't seen HSM3 yet, it's a must see...better than 1 AND 2! Kaeleigh was ready to see it again at the next showing...we did frozen yogurt instead~

2 comments:

Sommer said...

How fun that you got a new computer! Good luck getting used to everything, it takes time! Can't wait to hear what you have been up to, I've missed your posts! We loved the movie too! Way cute!

Heywood Clan said...

I'm excited for you that you got a new computer!! I can't wait to take my girls to see the movie!!