Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween SPOILER...

I still haven't been shown (not discounting the possibility, I am just not savvy enough to figure it out on my own) how to upload pictures, and I am dying to share all my cute events! I just can't resist a LEAK about Halloween costumes though!

Kaeleigh has designed her own costume this year. The only thing she had to purchase was some tights for $2.50! Those are my favorite costumes. I couldn't help but have to buy her the cauldron for trick or treating...just $1! She wins for the cutest, cheapest costume-and she will look darling! She calls her masterpiece a "DIVA WITCH".

Carson is going to be a PIRATE..."AAARRGH"! He was a pirate last year, and he wanted to be one again....meaning, I had to go get him the one thing that would have made his costume perfect last year...A PARROT. No, it doesn't talk-that would have been awesome, and would have cost a whole lot more too! I found him a hook for one of his hands and was "deciding" on it in the store, but when I got home it was in my bag, so apparently I decided without knowing. Good thing it was only $2. It's the little things that add up though and that is the reason I was hesitating...oh well. At least he'll be cute!

Now for my favorite...I will have not 1, but 2, little TRAIN ENGINEERS. Let's keep it short and just say that it was meant to be seeing as I just happened upon Ashlyn's matching dress....just wait for pictures (I hope...fingers crossed!) I don't know what I am more excited for...the cute outfits, or the sweet ride I am creating for my munchkins. All I know is that it better be good!

4 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Sounds like your kiddos are going to be very cute for Halloween. Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Sommer said...

I am impressed with Kaeleigh's $3.50 costume!!! WOW! My husband would love me if I only spent that much! Those sometimes are the best kind of costumes though! I can't wait to see pictures! Sounds like lots of fun, I'm sure they will all be darling!

KJenx said...

Dude, it was good!!! The train was sweeeeeeeet. Very creative and a show stopper! And cheap to top it off, what more could you ask for?!?

Cheree said...

Mom told me about your amazing train and the cute kids in it. I hope we can see pictures soon.