Thursday, July 31, 2008

How do we not gain 10 pounds every time we go to Grandma and Grandpa's


We Faylors' don't mess around when it comes
time to make s'mores! We HAVE to do it when
we are together...good thing we don't have to
leave the backyard. We camped every summer
growing up, so this brings back good memories.
There were 11 grandkids present this night and
8 adults. (Some adults were rather childish this
night, but I'm pretty sure I finally got my numbers
straight.)

The man in charge...Uncle "Trebor" (Trevor)

Rice Krispy BALLS...more can help this way. We
had lots of help!

Every time these girls, Emily and Ashlyn, got near
food, Emily just had to feed Ashlyn. It actually
strengthened their bond as you can imagine...at
least Ashlyn's love for Emily is stronger.

This is what happens when you let a 2 year old
feed a 1 year old an ice cream cone. Everyone has
these kind of pictures...I know, but I couldn't resist!

Aubree and Kaeleigh's sleepover breakfast.
Good thing we don't always get ready-whip on
our pancakes!

How often do you catch your kids happy enough
to squish up for a photo-op? Too bad Ashlyn was
off sleeping.





1 comment:

Heywood Clan said...

We do love to eat, huh? I love the pictures. You'll have to send me some.