Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yard pictures







So I finally am able to upload my pictures so I can post pictures for all of you that are interested. We are loving the yard, so we hope you like it too. I will be the first to say that doing things yourself totally stink most of the time. It takes longer, it's messier (there's no one to watch your kids, so the house gets dirty as well as your project area-HATE that!) it's still expensive and it can be very trying on relationships. Ryan and I are finally aware of which projects we can both do together and we find enjoyment on many projects together now. If you would've asked me about projects involving the two of us when we were "young marrieds", you wouldn't have thought we'd last this long! Well, we're still going strong, and we're still doing projects. I've just learned which ones to stay well out of range for....good thing we never tried wall paper together. That could get nasty! Painting is hard enough!! Well, if you've ever done anything on your own, you know what I mean when I say it is so rewarding in the end...when it turns out right, that is, otherwise...trouble in paradise! Good thing Ryan always does a good job and he's also aware of which jobs we need to hire out...that's the trick folks.


2 comments:

Heywood Clan said...

Wow! Your yard looks great!! It's fun to see after hearing so much about it. Good job guys!

Vehars said...

I love the front of the house, it looks really nice!