Saturday, July 26, 2008

A new family picture...well, new...er

Yeah!!! I finally figured out how to put a picture in that didn't overtake my whole blog. For most of you, that comes easy, but for me; I can't even remember how many tries it has taken me. This picture was taken in California this past March. My sister's sister-in-law took the picture....Thanks Shawna! We laughed when we (ok, I) finally figured out how to save the files from the cd only 2 days ago (thanks Mike!). I can finally run to Costco and print my beloved pictures...only, none of our kids look the same anymore. Don't you hate it when that happens? I will have to add some updated pictures of our wee ones here for you. Ashlyn's hair is really coming in, and we just gave Carson a new SCHOOL haircut...holy cow! (Give me a week-of course I will have to post his first day of school!) It's a good thing we took this picture of Kaeleigh when we did. It may be the last time we see her with all her teeth for a while. Shortly after, she got 3 teeth pulled and now she is sporting a very stylish palate expander, until Christmas time possibly. Deegan looks the most similar to his picture. His personality is what has changed the most. They say pictures say a 1,000 words...that's more than Deegan can say by far, but he is getting there. With words has come a whole new sense of pride and confidence. We love just about all his words...except for his favorite..."NO!"

1 comment:

Heywood Clan said...

Yeah!! You got it figured out. Your picture is so cute. I want to see some more of the pictures she took. Love you!