Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More yard stuff...

So I haven't claimed to be good at this blogging thing yet. I don't know how to get things where I want and all and my pictures aren't in any particular order. I would've put the one of the house first, which is the order I posted. So I learned today to do my pictures in the reverse order of how I actually want it to look on my blog...is this correct, or is there something I missed?

Anyway, the empty pot on the column will get flowers as soon as this weekend possibly. I am still looking for just the right thing (that won't die) for our yard. Any suggestions are welcome. I want it to be colorful and have stuff that can droop over the edge of the bowl...heat tolerant is a must. This is full Arizona sun, and the cement bowl will retain a lot of heat. I don't want my babies suffering and scorching to death. I will also show you some of my favorite things that I have planted so far. I say I, but I should add that without Ryan and his expertise on drip systems, I would have no plants. He has been there every step of the way. It is I that disappears in the more challenging, hotter times.

No comments: