Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Matchy Match


Kaeleigh LOVES to match...match clothes, colors, toes...whatever you can match! She's been this way since birth. She used to match her beverage to her clothes! I guess she's getting better at finding new ways to accomodate her fetish. I think her "matching" is cute. She is and always has been pretty good at fashion. She was never the kid with a purple skirt and a pink top with yellow socks and red ponytails...No! Not Kaeleigh!
I can picture her taking her family to church in all matching clothes like you do for Christmas and Easter...EVERY SUNDAY! Kaeleigh loves to pick out everyones clothes every Saturday night for church. It takes her so long to decide on something because it has to match just perfect...not just her outfit, but she has to get her outfit as close as possible to matching Ashlyn's. It is pretty impressive to see how creative she can get sometimes, mixing up outfits in ways I would have never thought of.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Now thats a true talent, if i've ever seen one! I can't believe how much they all have grown! cute kids shannon!

Heywood Clan said...

Cute toes!!! I think it's cute she wants to match you. I can totally see Kaeleigh matching all of her kids church clothes too. Love you Kaeleigh!!